On 9 Mar 2019, at 06:43, Monis Monther via dovecot <dovecot@dovecot.org> wrote:
> Because its not actually a vacation, we are using it as an auto response
> feature.

Have you considered that your users hate auto-response messages and that "we
got your mail" is basically saying "we'll get around to it in a much longer
amount of time than seems reasonable, so we’re trying to placate you by sending
you a useless auto-response"?

I mean, that's how I view auto-responses; they instantly lower my perception of
the company.

--
Real magic is the hand around the bandsaw, the thrown spark in the
powder keg, the dimension-warp linking you straight into the heart of a