On 3/9/19 12:41 PM, Monis Monther via dovecot wrote:

Hi,

We have an alias group named x...@example.com <mailto:x...@example.com>, this alias group has 3 actual users a...@example.com <mailto:a...@example.com>, b...@example.com <mailto:b...@example.com> and c...@example.com <mailto:c...@example.com>

We set vacation rule on the generic sieve rule, the problem is that 3 responses are sent to the original sender. (obviously because the rule is being executed with each user in the alias group)

Is it possible to set auto response only once, we tried the ( :days 1) option but still all 3 respond back.

How can such a setup be achieved. (Single auto response to an alias group)

CentOS 7.5
dovecot-pigeonhole-2.3.4.1-1.x86_64
dovecot-2.3.4.1-1.x86_64
postfix 2.10-1