Hi Yassine,

Thanks for the effort, unfortunately, we cannot turn it into an actual
mailbox, this is a long story that I don't want to include here. but it
would not be a valid option in our environment. Any other ideas

Is it possible to do it with vacation? Is there another auto responder or
plugin that can achieve this? How do ticketing systems handle this?

Thanks
Monis