Title: Local Aliases

We did this once before and it was pretty successful.  So I'm trying it again.  I'd like to know of some cool tricks you may have to use aliases.  Here are some of the entries I have in my localaliases.txt file.

dos|run cmd|DOS Prompt
ss|run scrnsave.scr|Screen Saver
control|run control|Control Panel

I loved this one that came with the install
word|run winword|Microsoft Word|Start Microsoft Word|Microsoft Office

So I included the other Office Progs I use.
excel|run excel|Microsoft Excel|Start Microsoft Excel|Microsoft Office
access|run msaccess|Microsoft Access|Start Microsoft Access|Microsoft Office

Other ideas anyone?

You can use any screen saver you like, you just need to refer to the correct .scr file.

JB