Shawn

I typed the forward slash in the e-mail in error but have been using the
back slash when running the regsvr32 (I have a copy path to clipboard
utility so can't get that wrong when I use it).

Kim

Interesting?

Apphelp.dll & userenv.dll are flagged up as "error opening file. The system
cannot find the file specified (2).

Ole32.dll & shell32.dll are flagged in pink

BUT .... when I look at other .dlls at random, a number of them come up the
same even from programs that seem to be running well.

I do have a imm32.dll in my win\system directory.

What next ?

Eric