> > Personally, I never use the menu any more...
>
> Same here.  I never bring that monster up.

I only do when I have to edit the config files. But now that I think
about it, I should be using aliases for that too. :-/

> It definitely needs a redesign/refactor/restructure.  And,
> since there's a component doing stuff that can't be done
> in script, I'd like to see all the plumbing moved to
> component(s), instead of this mish-mash, hacked, band-aided
> script.

I agree in part. I'd like to help out as much as I can, but I don't
know C++ well enough to be able to contribute as much as if it were
JavaScript, XML, VBScript or VB. I believe that if we convert the
search parser to XML/XSL it'll seriously reduce the amount of memory
used and should speed things up quite a bit. I won't have time for
this anytime soon though.

Regards,

Shawn K. Hall
http://ReliableAnswers.com/

    I'm not lost, I'm "locationally challenged."