I _think_here have been posts about this problem in the past.  I can't remember what the problem/fix was..   Can you go to the list archive and search around?  You might find some info that will help..

http://www.mail-archive.com/dqsd-users@lists.sourceforge.net/

Monty

Charlie Russel wrote:
 Did you have to reinstall XP? is so, did you install a program the

use

hot
keys before you installed DQSD?

No and No. No programs were installed or re-installed in the interim.
There was a system crash (I've GOT to get a new DVD recorder, this one
stinks) and when it came back up, the problem was there.