Charlie,

Thanks for the solution report... I think we should get that into the FAQ, if DQSD routinely collides with OneNote. I'll add it, time permitted.

Cheers,
- Kim

Charlie Russel wrote:
Got it in one, Monty, thanks! Changed OneNote to autostart for this
particular project I'm on that I'm using it a lot for. And it got itself
loaded before DQSD got there. I only saw it after the crash, since that
was the first reboot after the change to OneNote. So I changed the
hotkey to Win-Q for QuickSearch in preferences.js, and all is well and
happy.