Hi Gregory,

I fired up fiddler (http proxy) and saw that xmlhttp
is setting the referer to the html page calling it (in
my case: file://C:\Program Files\Quick Search
Deskbar\search.htm)
and ignoring what I tell it to set it to.  Probably
for security reasons.

Possibly we could "shell out" to a command prompt and
use curl or wget and download the file.

Brent