Hi John,

> Looks like the latest IE 7 Beta breaks DQSD.  I had the
> previous IE 7 Beta and it worked fine, but this one has no
> menu or text field to type in or display the clock.  It is
> just a gray useless box.

Aargh.

I tried it with the previous beta as well and was glad to see it worked more
or less as before.

I've heard some people having bad experiences with the new beta so I haven't
bothered to upgrade, in fact I just downgraded to IE6 in order to be able to
use some non-IE7-friendly sites.

I'm not sure where to go with this... Any way of isolating what's wrong?

- Kim