Jan Erik Holm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterence to the drakelist gang ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Yes 14238 is usually pritty messy. The 14270-300 slot is usually quite calm, 14275 might be dangerous if K1MAN�s automatic transmission comes on.

73 Jim SM2EKM
----------------------
Bob Rightsell wrote:
20M Net

Hi, guys

Been scanning the comments about a 20 meter net.  Two concerns about 14.238.  It is 
the primary alternate SSTV frequency (used if 14.235 is tied up), and I seem to recall 
there is some sort of DX net or group that meets there - I don't recall when, so that 
may not be a problem.

I think a 20 meter net would be a good idea, especially during the winter months.  But 
during summer, I'm not so sure participation would hold up.

73, Bob AE4FA

---------------------------------------------------------------------- On Behalf of Jan Erik Holm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Submissions: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body Hopelessly Lost: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message Zerobeat Web Page: http://www.zerobeat.net Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net http://www.tlchost.net/ ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to