"Thom R. Lacosta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterence to the drakelist gang ---------------------------------------------------------------------- On Sun, 31 Oct 2004, Richard Bell wrote:


If anyone wants to go offline and discuss this subject, I will be glad to do it. I don't want to take up the bandwidth even though it is important we make known the threat to our hobby.

Pleae consider this a request NOT to take the discussions off the list. I think it is very important that as many hams as possible learn how to effectively communicate with their elected representatives...and you are far too modest....my experience is that the staffers are the folks who do the bulk of the work, and the one that we need to reach first.


I am looking forward to posts on the subject...as it is very important to the Drake list and all hams in general.

73
Thom-k3hrn

www.zerobeat.net Home of QRP Web Ring, Drakelist home page,
    Free Classified Ads for amateur radio, QRP IRC channel
www.tlchost.net/              Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month
----------------------------------------------------------------------
On Behalf of "Thom R. Lacosta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  http://www.zerobeat.net
Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to