Ron Wagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I think a 4:1 balun would be more appropriate. I think that is what the balun for the MN-2000 had as an option from Drake.
73,
Ron

============================================================
Visit my astronomy home page.   http://www.dma.org/~wagner
Amateur Radio Station: WD8SBB - Ron  and  KB8NRP - Joann
============================================================

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005, Jerry M Judy wrote:


----- Original Message -----
From: Jerry M Judy
To: Bill Carpenter
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 6:46 AM
Subject: Re: [drakelist] MN-2000 with ladder line


Simply feed yor ladder line with a 1:1 balin.  KE8NP
 ----- Original Message -----
 From: Bill Carpenter
 To: [email protected]
 Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2005 7:34 PM
 Subject: [drakelist] MN-2000 with ladder line


 I'm tired of living with my MFJ tuner and am interested in the MN-2000 tuner 
but I need to match to 450 ohm ladder line.  Any mods out there that are easy 
to perform that don't harm the original value?  Is there room inside to add a 
balun or can some sort of outboard mod work OK?


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [email protected]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to