n7ioh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all, I just installed my 120-240 VAC switch in my
AC-4 and replaced R3 with a 100 ohm 10 watt resistor
(was burnt).  I wanted to be sure I did not have any
problems so I checked the voltages to be sure.  I
think all is OK but thought it wiser to ask those of
you with more experience then me if all is well.  I
just finished checking the voltages as described by
Mark Gilger WB0IQK in his AC-4 Trouble Shooting
article.  I did the test as he described but was
wondering if my voltages are close enough or typical
of a no load voltage readings at the AC-4 plug.  My
input voltage is 120VAC, the +650VDC reading is
715VDC, the +250VDC reading is 292VDC, my bias
adjusted fine and my filament voltage was 13.86VAC.  

       Thanks, Al, n7ioh
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [email protected]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to