Floyd Sense <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Good question. I've been looking for a similar solution for the TR7. Woodbox Radio in Italy had been making a nice unit to match the C line and another to match the TR7, but it was not inexpensive. Recently Woodbox has gotten tied up in the FlexRadio business and they apparently are no longer making the VFOs to use with Drake gear. My main interest is in getting a much slower tuning rate than the current 25 KHz per revolution on the TR7, and I believe that's the same rate as on the C line.

73, Floyd - K8AC

EA3QP - Eugeni wrote:
Hello list,
I've seen in Norcal website the FCC-2 DDS (http://www.norcalqrp.org/fcc2.htm) I know that there are another experiences with "commercial" equipment with this capabilities, but I'd like to know if somebody has experienced this low cost DDS circuit with Drake equipment as R-4c to add-on new capabilities to our old chap. Regards
Eugeni - EA3QP
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.ea3qp.net

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [email protected]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to