Floyd Sense <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes - I looked at that one. It was lacking in features for the price compared to the Woodbox product. For example, you lose RIT capability. The Woodbox unit included a PC interface and the cabinet was a very pleasing design, matching the TR7. The last time I saw an RV-75 on eBay, it went for something like $750, so guess the Misty Hollow product looks good compared to the RV75 price.

Grant Youngman wrote:
"Grant Youngman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Good question. I've been looking for a similar solution for the TR7.

For the TR-7 (or R-7/TR-7 combo) this is worth a look.  May seem pricey, but
it's really no more expensive than an RV-75.  Down to 1 Hz or 10 Hz per
step.

http://www.mistyhollowenterprises.com/resources2.html

Grant/NQ5T


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [email protected]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to