Thom LaCosta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
On Sat, 1 Sep 2007, James B Davis wrote:

"James B Davis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
will have to suffer and pay the price. If we want something like the MS-8
the price you paid would be alright. I just don't play with ebay at all.
Maybe someone will come along that has one of these speakers they will sell.

Years ago I attended a lot of furniture auctions in the role of a "picker"..the dealers told me what they were willing to pay for a piece, and if I found it, I bought it for them.

They never had to attend an auction and put up with it, and I made a few bucks for my troubles. Perhaps someone on the list that frequents Ebay could act in your behalf.

73 - k3hrn
Thom,EIEIO
Email, Internet, Electronic Information Officer

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month