"Howard Traxler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Hi all, I know this is not a "for sale" list, but maybe you won't mind if I
list a need:

I'd like to get my R-4C on 160 meters, so wondering Does anyone have an
appropriate crystal?  Also the three segments that for ten meters that are
not furnished with the receiver.  Also looking for CW filters for the same
radio.
I'm a user, not a collector; so all they have to be is working.

Thanks.

73, DE, Howard, WA9RYF