-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Howard
Traxler
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 7:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [drakelist] Drake R-4 series crystals

"Howard Traxler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance
to the drakelist gang
Thanks Don, I bought a 160 meter creystal on ebay last
night.  I think I paid too much, but they don't seem to be
around.  Would appreciate it if you'd check out the 10 meter
situation.

73 DE Howard, WA9RYF