I have an MM-2 available for sale if anybody is interested. 73, Darrell W4CX

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of ALAN CHANDLER
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 8:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [drakelist] An Introduction & a question about keyer for T-4XB

Hello Jeff & the group,

Probably the most versitile keyers ever made are the AEA Morsematic series.
They have both positive and negative keying output and will key the Drakes
without extra circuitry.  If you like bugs, the automatic dash repeat can be
turned off.  The keyers come up on upay from time to time and at hamfests as
well.  They have a large memory for contest messages and an automatic serial
number sequencer as well as many other features that I don't remember.  It
has been 30 years since I designed the MM-1.

73, Alan - K6RFK