"Eugene Balinski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have 2 R4B's so I would certainly be interested.  

73,
Gene K1NR

On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 23:27:55 -0400
 Mike Bryce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> Mike Bryce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the
> drakelist gang
>
----------------------------------------------------------------------
> if there's enough interest...
> 
> I could work up some version of the cap replacement
> pcbs...
> 
> mike
> 
> Mike, WB8VGE
> SunLight Energy Systems
> The Heathkit Shop
> http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
> J e e p
> o|||||||o
> Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this
> message, but a  large number of electrons were terribly
> inconvenienced
> 
> 
> On Nov 2, 2007, at 9:44 PM, Jim Pruitt wrote:
> 
> 
> "Jim Pruitt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to
> the drakelist  gang
>
----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Hello Jim.
> 
> Another poster mentioned that Donnie no longer has the
> R4B filter  cap.  I
> got on there and was going to order that too right after
> I saw the  message
> that he was quitting but quickly found out that he no
> longer has the R4B
> filter cap available.
> 
> I was hoping that someone else would be able to take up
> where he  leaves off.
> I hope Donnie will come on here and say hi before he
> quits.
> 
> Thank you.
> 
> Jim
> 
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Jim F." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 5:33 PM
> Subject: Re: [drakelist] WA9TGT Unique Radio Parts
> closing?
> 
> 
> >
> > "Jim F." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the
> drakelist gang
> >
>
----------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> >
> > Too Bad Jim,
> >
> > I am satisfied with his Drake 2-B receiver capacitors
> > ordered from him and should order  R-4B, TX-4B, and
> > Power supply parts soon.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > jim
> >
> >
> > --- Jim Pruitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >>
> >> Jim Pruitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to
> >> the drakelist gang
> >>
> >
>
----------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>
> >> I was just on WA9TGT's Unique Radio Parts web site
> >> at http://www.wa9tgt.com/  and notice that he has a
> >> message saying that effective on December 1, 2007 he
> >> is closing and will no longer be supplying
> >> replacement Drake parts.  Does anyone know if
> >> someone else will take up where Donnie Garrett is
> >> leaving off?
> >>
> >> Thank you.
> >>
> >> Jim Pruitt
> >>
> >>
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Web mail provided by NuNet, Inc. The Premier National provider.
http://www.nni.com/


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to