Mike,
   
    Boy that would be great - as it is I will be ordering several more AC4R 
boards!
   
  73,
   
  Bill N4ZI

Mike Bryce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  
Mike Bryce 
made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
if there's enough interest...

I could work up some version of the cap replacement pcbs...

mike

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o
Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a 
large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced


On Nov 2, 2007, at 9:44 PM, Jim Pruitt wrote:


"Jim Pruitt" made an utterance to the drakelist 
gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Jim.

Another poster mentioned that Donnie no longer has the R4B filter 
cap. I
got on there and was going to order that too right after I saw the 
message
that he was quitting but quickly found out that he no longer has the R4B
filter cap available.

I was hoping that someone else would be able to take up where he 
leaves off.
I hope Donnie will come on here and say hi before he quits.

Thank you.

Jim

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim F." 
To: 
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 5:33 PM
Subject: Re: [drakelist] WA9TGT Unique Radio Parts closing?


>
> "Jim F." made an utterance to the drakelist gang
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Too Bad Jim,
>
> I am satisfied with his Drake 2-B receiver capacitors
> ordered from him and should order R-4B, TX-4B, and
> Power supply parts soon.
>
> Thanks
>
> jim
>
>
> --- Jim Pruitt 
wrote:
>
>>
>> Jim Pruitt 
made an utterance to
>> the drakelist gang
>>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> I was just on WA9TGT's Unique Radio Parts web site
>> at http://www.wa9tgt.com/ and notice that he has a
>> message saying that effective on December 1, 2007 he
>> is closing and will no longer be supplying
>> replacement Drake parts. Does anyone know if
>> someone else will take up where Donnie Garrett is
>> leaving off?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Jim Pruitt
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Submissions: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
>> unsubscribe drakelist in body
>> Hopelessly Lost: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in
>> body of message
>> Zerobeat Web Page: www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by
>> www.tlchost.net
>>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Submissions: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist 
> in body
> Hopelessly Lost: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
> Zerobeat Web Page: www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in 
body
Hopelessly Lost: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page: www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------



----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page: www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------


 __________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

Reply via email to