Hi,

Where is the resistor being used in the circuit?

Any idea why a 1 Ohm, 5% SPH resistor
66-SPH1R00JLF<http://www.mouser.com/search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=SPH1R00JLFvirtualkey66200000virtualkey66-SPH1R00JLF>Mouser,
would not work?

73,

tom, WA3REY

On Nov 6, 2007 12:49 PM, MT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>
> MT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Wow,
>
> I never had any idea how difficult it would be to replace this item.
>
> I have called Mouser, Digi-Key, Newark, Future, Marsh, TTI, as well
> as several local vendors.  No one has this item.  When Harbach told
> me they didn't have any and couldn't find a source, I thought I could
> just do some quick searching and find this item.  Boy, was I wrong.
>
> I called directly to IRC and spoke with their sales distributor.   He
> advised there are 200 pieces in the factor in Barbados but I would
> need to order $50 worth of them through a vendor in WI and it will be
> at least 2 - 3 weeks.  This is the only promising lead so far.
>
> I have been calling for two days and I'm not having any
> success.  It's not that I don't want to pay a minimum order fee, the
> resistors don't exist at any of the places which have minimum orders.
>
> I found a place called Oxygen Electronics.  They have some, however
> will not sell to the public.
>
> I have about 5 hours into the project so now I am determined to find
> a source for this item.
>
> Mark
> N9UM
>
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
> Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
> Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>



-- 
_______________
       No Baloney

Reply via email to