Doug Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, well I have a spare set of the blue filters on their way to me.
(Apparently, I got my order in before he ran out.)  

I can't remember the prices of the filters vs. the LEDs but I'll trade
you a set of the filters for a set of the LEDs.  Always kinda wanted to
see how the LEDs look.

Here's another idea.  I have the original blue filters from my 4-line
that I'll just send you if you like.  The rig was packed in a box for 20
years so they didn't fade much..

If your address is good in QRZ I'll just drop 'em in the mail tomorrow.

73,
-Doug, W7KF


On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 19:09 -0600, Carey Lockhart wrote:
> yea i have the leds but they are just a little too blue for me. thanks
> though


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to