Garey Barrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Duane -

I use Lee Lighting #172, which is an exact color match for the original Drake film. It is only about half the thickness of the original, but the color is identical.

Some have suggested the Roscolene #853 as being an exact match, but I have never seen that one. I believe it is also the thinner material like the Lee Lighting.

A 20" x 24" sheet was about $5 the last time I bought it. The trick is finding a theatrical lighting supplier that will sell to an individual. There was one in Atlanta, but the last time I tried to get a sheet, they had gone out of business.

73, Garey - K4OAH
St Charles, IL

Drake 2-B, 4-B & C-Line Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>



Duane Calvin wrote:

Check out local suppliers of “gels” for stage lighting. Maybe Ebay or online suppliers as well. Some time ago, one of the list members had a part number for the gel which was closest to the Drake original. I’d like to know that also since I have a B-line that could use some refreshing.

73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA

Austin, Texas

www.ac5aa.com <http://www.ac5aa.com>

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Carey Lockhart
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 06, 2007 6:11 PM
*To:* Drake List
*Subject:* [drakelist] 4 line blue filters

it looks line unique radio parts has sold out of the blue filters. another site that that i saw sells a lighter one. i cant remember the url. does any one know where that site is?

Carey Lockhart, KC5GTT

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

www.kc5gtt.com




----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to