Carey and Drake listers.  I have both enjoyed and benefitted from this thread.  
I have saved several posts to my Drake folder for future reference. Mas Tarde.
Rick
W0RT
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Don Cunningham 
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
  Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 7:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [drakelist] 4 line blue filters


  Carey,
  You did NOT do wrong in your asking.  If this forum is not for encouraging 
new folks in their Drake endeavors, then it serves no purpose.  I, for one, 
gladly share what little I know, and DON'T keep score how many times a question 
has been asked.  There are many of us who will help, and not chastise you for 
asking.  Carry on!!  If there gets to be too much email on a somewhat dead list 
sometimes, I am sure Thom is fully capable of telling us to slow it down, we 
don't need any "reflector police" doing so.
  73,
  Don, WB5HAK

Reply via email to