John you are absolutely correct and it's not just here but on all the groups that I belong to. Just taking the time to search the web and the groups archives will provide a wealth of information. The other thing I see is someone will ask a question and it has been answered. Now it seems like everyone else wants to get some attention so the question now gets another 10 or 20 more answers to the same question. Sometimes a little more information MAY be needed, this I understand. I also know that sometimes you have submitted an answer along with a few others at the same time so there will be some repeated answers. But to drag a simple Q & A on for days is going a little overboard. It just ends up taking up a lot of computer space and fills up my mail box unnecessarily.

Al, n7ioh

On Nov 6, 2007, at 10:40 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:


Greetings all,

There is no mystery about this. All you need is $6.25 plus shipping and you can buy your very own lifetime supply (21 X 24 inch sheet) of Lee Filters #172 which is also known as Lagoon Blue. Simply go to www.filmtools.com There is no minumum order and they sell to anyone. Orders are shipped the next day.

The usual disclaimers apply.

Now I have to blow off some steam: I subscribe to many reflectors. Every day I see folks looking for stuff. Some appear to be asking for freebees and others for difficult to find items. It appears that many are too lazy to do some very basic research to find what they are looking for and expect someone to do the work for them. Why not "let your fingers do the walking"? Researching on the web is certainly not brain surgery and you will be amazed what you will find with virtually no effort!

I suppose now I will spend the next several days getting flamed and looking at endless threads on the subject. I'm done.

73,

John,  W4AWM







**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com

Reply via email to