"Howard Traxler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Could someone out there please give me a hand understanding this thing?
Since you folks don't seem to like ebay, maybe someone could write off-list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks.

I am watching a Drake AC-4 being sold by Radio Mart (whom you have mentioned
before).  After his name, I see the number
5909

then it says
Feedback score is 5,000 to 9,999)
This would indicate to me that his rating is very low in that range.  But
then it says
Member is a PowerSeller
Feedback:
97.6% Positive

'tseems to me that in a range (rough) of 5000 to 10000, 6000 would be about
20%.  but if they say 97%, ???

I'm looking for an AC-4, so I would bid on this thing; but reading stuff
here on the list makes me want to shy away a bit.

Can somebody suggest what I should think?

Thanks a whole lot.

73, DE Howard, WA9RYF