Drake and Antique Tube Gear Net, Tuesday, 8 pm Eastern, 3865.

Old Gear Junk and Amplifier Builders' Net, Saturday, 10 am Eastern, 7275.? (But
not holiday weekends.)

-----Original Message-----
From: David & Chris Drake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 11:12 am
Subject: Re: [drakelist] UPay or ebay help

"David & Chris Drake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist
gang?
----------------------------------------------------------------------?
Howard, you should plan on rebuilding the AC4 with the kit available from the
Heathkit shop, at a minimum. A better bet would be to look at the various ham
only websites for one. Also, maybe someone on here has a spare to part with.
One last place, on Tuesday PM? (I forget the time and freq, since I'm not in
the shack) there is a boatanchor net where hams offer items for sale. I'm sure
one of the other guys has the time and freq. handy.?
David?
Wd9cmd?
?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Howard Traxler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>?