john <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Hi Kevin and Howard,

Yes, you're right Kevin, about the multiple purchases from the same buyer and
its effect on Ebay feedback.

Howard, I think you'll find that most folks on this list (like in any
population) enjoy Ebay, although like any form of sales, it has its plusses and
minuses!

John K5MO