"Gary H. Harmon, Jr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang ----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. I have a complete set of GE HAM NEWS with a few extra issues. I also have a complete index of all the issues. If you are also collecting them and need a filler let me know. The list is located at http://k5jwk.com/GE_HAM_NEWS.com. 2. My collection of RCA HAM TIPS is missing a lot of issues that I would like to fill. My goal is to have a complete printed set. My initial research indicates 1937 may have been the first year based on my having Vol 2, No 5 dated 1938. Also, based on a comment I read from a Google page, 1972 may have been the last year. I'd like to verify both dates. If you have any issues you do not want I'd like to get them. I can offer cash, trade or graciously accept freebies with full post credit. If you have some you want to keep but have a list with Vol, No, date, and lead article, I'd like to get your list to update my master list. I also have a few extra issues that are available. If you need a filler let me know. The list is located at http://k5jwk.com/RCA_HAM_TIPS.xls. Thanks in advance. 73, gary Gary H. Harmon, Jr. / K5JWK 6003 Archwood San Antonio, TX 78239-1504 210.657.1549 h / 210.884.6926 c "Retirement - Everyday (except Sunday) is a Saturday" ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Submissions: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body Hopelessly Lost: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message Zerobeat Web Page: www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net ----------------------------------------------------------------------

