"David & Chris Drake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist
gang
$42.65 to beautiful Huntingburg Indiana !!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Pilant
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 1:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [drakelist] Somewhat OT: Experiment

Mark Pilant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist
gang
Greetings.

I'm looking for a kind soul, with an eBay account, to look up the following:

     http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190182360471

which just happens to be a Drake TR-7; to keep things somewhat on topic.

I am interested in what you see shown for shipping costs.  I'm in NH and it
shows $48.66.

Thanks in advance.

73

- Mark  N1VQW