[EMAIL PROTECTED] made an utterance to the drakelist gang
It is almost all band but my favorite is a 20 meter DEZ at a total
length of 86 feet fed with 450 ohm line. I would not hesitate to go
against any triband bean with this on 20. Great on that band it is. It
worked very well on 40, 30, and 10. I shorted the feed line and laid
out a few radials for 160 .... well ... it worked after a fashion. It was
fine on 80 but it didn't seem to get out the yard on 17, 15, and 12.  I
solved that problem by building a 15 meter DEZ which worked well
on 30-10 meters. I hope that gives you a few ideas.

73, Mike WA5POK  343 countries es 9 band DXCC with wire
antennas.