Hi all,
For those with experience in regards to dipole and inverted v  antennas.

I do not have enough length available for an 80 M dipole....I do however
have enough room to run to wires from our chimney into my back yard with about
92 ft one way and 95 ft plus at another angle.  This would wind up  being
almost a horizontal V  with about  80-90 ft between the  ends.

All the book learning says 60 to 120 degree angles....but....
Yes I know try it....
Carl WD8NHK

BTW I have probably got the only original never used.... T4 front panels  (2)
(unpunched) and a complete chassis and cabinet for same.  This is just  the
sheet metal folks.....  Anyone interested ?

fuel-efficient used cars.