"Dan Ringer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
On 3 Jul 2008 at 15:24, EP Swynar wrote:

> What a wonderful pair of rigs for CW --- they really complement each other,
> and in more ways
> than one! I'd never had the T-4X even on before,until this past weekend (I
> acquired both rigs last
> December), and was quite impressed with it...
>
> I had no luck getting the rig to operate on 'phone, though...I guess I'll
> have to play around with the
> wires coming out the base of the amplified D-104 some more, before I try to
> get into the rig itself (I
> just HATE those amplified mics!). The PTT seems to work A-OK --- there's just
> no audio!

Eddy, I suggest simply bypassing the amp on the D104.  The T4Xany
doesn't need it.  I use an unamplified D104 and get great audio reports on
my T4XB.

Dan, K8WV

Darrell (Dan) Ringer
Attorney at Law
ABA Solo Practitioner of the Year
Past-President, WV State Bar
WV Lawyer of the Year
Fellow, WV Bar Foundation
823 Fairmont Road
Morgantown, WV 26501
304-292-1999   FAX 304-292-3372
=====
Watch THE LAW WORKS (http://www.thelawworks.org)
on WV Public Television, Thursdays at 8:30 p.m.
=====