[EMAIL PROTECTED] made an utterance to the drakelist gang

I have also grounded my speech processors and other audio peripherals in this fashion. Additiionally, Drake published a bulletin regarding the bypassing of the PS7's AUX 12v output connector with a .01uF disk cap. (This was noted to be of concern when powering an SP75 from the PS7.) All of my PS7s have been thusly equipped...and have had no RF feedback problems since.

73 - Fred, N8YX