Mike Manship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
The .01uF added to the PS7 helped at low power but when I ran an amp
I still had some RF in the audio unless I used a 12 volt DC "wall wart" power
supply to power my SP75.

I was able to use it on my Corsair that way as well as the TR7.

73 de Mike W9OJ