Darrell Bellerive <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Thanks Garey! You are a wealth of information.

The schematic that came with my 2-B manual is yet a different version from the
two schematics on your CD. The manual looks like a photocopy so I cannot be
sure it was the actual manual that came with the 2-B from the factory.

My schematic is numbered 124614500.

Comp.     MySchematic     s/n 5735
C34            0.005uF         0.005uF
C63            0.0024uF       0.0024uF
C67            0.01uF
C80            N/A                 N/A
R47            68K
R65            1.5k 1/2w       1.5k 1w
R71            N/A                 N/A

I need help finding R47 and C67. Anybody point me in the right direction?

Also found some mods in the B+ circuitry. I'll post those in a separate email.

73, Darrell VA7TO

--
Darrell Bellerive
Amateur Radio Stations VA7TO and VE7CLA