A 220VAC run on 120V will do the same trick. Moves air and
is relatively quiet.  Lots of 220V fans at the flea markets
for cheap.

Fans should generally be mounted in such a manner as to
take advantage of any natural convection.  A perfect
location is above the cage for the finals pulling the air
up from the final and exhausting up, and not blowing down.

73
Gene K1NR