From: drakelist-boun...@zerobeat.net
[mailto:drakelist-boun...@zerobeat.net] On Behalf Of
RadiosRUs
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 10:14 AM
To: drakelist@zerobeat.net
Subject: [Drakelist] TR-7 Question

In looking at one of the recent auction sites I note that a
TR-7A is listed as being authentic. The proof was to take
off the front panel and demonstrate that a S/N behind the
panel matched the S/N on the back of the radio.

Just a curiosity and perhaps for those of us new to the
list, has there been a case of counterfeit TR-7A's? Is that
something that those of us unfamiliar with past history
should be aware of.

Has there been some attempt to pass off bogus TR-7A'a as
genuine?

Thanks
Pete N6QW