Was just putting my TR-4C back in service after having done some minor maintenance on it, now I am having some issues and need some assistance.

Here are the symptoms:

was tuning it up on 40m and could only get a maximum of about 80 watts out of it. I started going to different bands to check the output, on 80m I was getting about 150 watts out when the relay started oscillating in and out of transmit. Now it oscillates on all bands. Tried adjusting the vox controls and it does vary the oscillation, but not enough to stop it in the on position.. I don't have a spare 6EV7 for V19 (will have to get one on order), is this simply a VOX/RELAY problem, or should I be looking for something else?

This TR-4C is s/n 39366.

Also, is there a good source for the RF chokes?

Thanks,
Loren - WA3WZR