Hello Drake List Members,

I have a TR-4C w/ a few "gremlins" I'm trying to iron out. Was hoping someone may be able to point me on the right direction.

The RCVR / XCVR switch on the lower left-hand side of tbd chassis is bad. Does anyone know of a scource for a replacement? I have to hold the switch just so or else the RX goes deaf.

Secondly, I'm only able to coax about 65W out on TX. I've been following the instructions on pg 5-8 in the original manual? I'm only getting about .2-.3 amperes of plate current once tuned up. The manual states I should be seeing around .4 ampreres.

Any guidance would be much appriciated!

Regards and 73,

WS8X

Joe