Tony,

I don't know if your able to build things yourself. If so, or someone can help
you, read this:

  http://members.ziggo.nl/cmulder/drake.htm#bookmark4

or, more universal (RV7)

  http://members.ziggo.nl/cmulder/ksbstabi.htm

I guess it costs you about 10-20 US$ for the components.  Excuses for the minor
layout of the website,
I'm working on a complete new XHTML/CSS design that comes soon. If you have any
questions drop me an e-mail.

Carel - PA0CMU.

> On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 13:49:51 -0500, Richard A. (Tony) Stalls wrote:
> >My TR7 drifts around 100-150 Hz PTO during the first hour.  After
> >that it calms down a bit, but it still drifts.  I've come up with a
> >couple of potential solutions, but to be truthful, I don't know
> >enough to competently decide if they're what I want.

..