Found a couple of more items.
TR4C Chassis. No tubes otherwise complete. Was a working rig. 75.00  OBO

FF-1 Fixed Frequency Adapter. average condition, as is.  45.00 OBO

Spoken for. Thanks Ron. WB1HGA    1- TR4 Very close to collectors quality.
Comes with speaker, power supply and Ext. VFO.
Fully tested and is fully operational. Tubes tested, controls cleaned etc. NICE
radio

1-TR-4 working but will need to be cleaned (controls etc). Tubes should be
tested and may need alignment. This has speaker and power supply. Only thing
tested was operation. It is working.  200.00 OBO

1-TR4C NICE radio, tubes have been tested and bad ones replaced. Controls
cleaned with De-oxit, should be aligned. Has speaker and power supply.  300.00
OBO

Spoken for. Thanks  John, KB9PBM    1- Stock C-Line with power supply and
speaker. This is a working station. Could use the usual cleaning ext. Station
shows well and works the same.

Make me an offer on one or all.....cash, trade dicker whatever.....
After re-doing 12 or so of these stations I decided I don't need any more
projects, so they gotta go.
Everything plus shipping.....

73
Terry