I have a Drake R-4C with several of the Sherwood mods. It came to me
in non-working condition. The radio looks pretty clean, BTW, but the
PD-4 board was removed from the receiver, for some reason. The
installation of the mods looks a little rough, i.e. probably not done
by Sherwood. I could dope out a schematic of the PD-4 on my own, but
really don't know how the radio got modded in the area of the product
detector to hook this PCB up. I'd appreciate it if someone could
share that info with me- schematics, pictorials, or written
instructions. This PD-4 may be an older type? It has the TL442CN IC.
I saw some internet notes by Bob Sherwood in which a different IC
type was mentioned. This PD-4 has a 14 pin DIP. Recent Sherwood
photos of the PD-4 show an 8 pin mini-DIP.

Thanks, 73, David K3KY