Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 12:30:58 -0400
From: Garey Barrell <k4...@mindspring.com>
To: drakelist@zerobeat.net
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] R-4A PTO, Round 1

Paul brings up a good point.  Does the frequency jump when tuning, or even when
stopped?

Drake 2-B, 2-C/2-NT, 4-A, 4-B, C-Line
and TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>

Steve Wedge, W1ES/4

To be is to do - Socrates
To do is to be - Plato
Do be do be do. - Sinatra

All my computers have my signature with various pearls of wisdom appended
thereto.