On 2011-08-24, at 8:40 AM, Steve Wedge wrote:

> The thing that's really puzzling me is that the PTO that's currently 
> installed was rock-solid in the T-4XB it was in, and I did test the operation 
> (alas, the PTO control seemed to be the only function of that transmitter 
> that worked, but I digress...).  It's just unlikely (but not impossible) that 
> a previously-functioning PTO would suddenly exhibit the same symptoms as the 
> one that was replaced.

Hi Steve,

A stupid question on my part, I'm sure, but here it comes anyway: did you ever 
install the originally "bad" PTO into the originally "good" rig...? 

If the bad PTO suddenly became good after such a trans-migration, then it'd 
definitely indicate that the problem resides somewhere in your original rig 
itself, BEYOND the actual PTO.

...But you may well have already done that & mentioned it in passing.

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ
_______________________________________________
Drakelist mailing list
[email protected]
http://mailman.zerobeat.net/mailman/listinfo/drakelist

Reply via email to