From: Steve Wedge <w1es1...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] (no subject)
To: "K9sqg" <k9...@aol.com>, wd8...@yahoo.com, drakelist@zerobeat.net,
w...@yahoogroups.com, k...@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, October 3, 2011, 12:18 PM

#yiv265622571 {font-family:Geneva, Arial, Helvetica,
sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}

Yeah, I've seen various mods for adding 160, but they're compromises and - as
mentioned here - they butcher the tuner.  Those mods are best left for a real
dog that you might find - one that has half the paint already flaked off or was
previously re-painted/butchered by a PO.  ;-)
W1ES