I am new to this forum, so bear with me.

I am engaged in repair of a Drake TR-7.  Would someone please tell me where
I can buy some of the small intra-board coax cables?  If I have to make
them, where do I get the connectors ... and by what name do I refer to them?

Is there a list of reputable sources from which I could purchase
transistors, capacitors, etc in the one or two quantity level for these
older radios?


Bob Burkett  K5DCZ

*I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that
can't be questioned.*
Drakelist mailing list

Reply via email to