You probably won't find any unless someone has a parts donor unit. You will
either have to fabricate your own, or pehaps an eBay searcy for "lever knob"
under Consumer Electronics will turn up something from home audio units that
will work. I see several from Pioneer, Sony, Craig, etc., that look promising.
They won't be black though....

73

-Jim
NU0C

--
The universe we're in will reach absolute zero in three hours. Safe is
relative. - Idris, "The Doctor's Wife"